Hey, Beautiful Readers! Happy Monday and HAPPY MARCH! Can you believe we are 3 months into 2020?! I must admit, March is not my favorite month but is a sweet reminder that SPRING IS COMING! With that being said….ALL THE SPRING FASHION IS UPON US! Oh, and the sales?? Those, too! The ShopBop sale is officially live and I am sharing with you all my favorite activewear pieces. If you have been following along over on my Instagram (@nickyschmaderer_fit), I have been sharing some of my favorite exercises with you all either on stories or on my feed. I recently shared THIS POST and how you can blast yourself after a workout.
I am all about the saying “If you look good, you feel good”. This applies to all areas in life but definitely in the gym for me. Even though I know I don’t have to “look cute” to lift, I still like wearing cute workout sets. It prepares my mind to “show up” for task at hand and to of course…take some cute selfies while I am at it ;)! Now is the time to stock up on your favorite brand’s activewear pieces during the Shopbop Sale . I always think of active pieces as investment pieces. The good quality pieces are items you won’t have to buy over and over again like other chain, fast fashion brands.
MY SHOPBOP SALE ACTIVEWEAR PICKS
The Spring Event
Up to 25% off full-price styles with code SPRING
15% off orders of $200+
20% off orders of $500+
25% off orders of $800+
So. Many. Goodies!! I love brands like Adidas by Stella McCartney, Reebok x Victoria Beckham, and The Upside.
- I am really loving these Reebok sneaks. I think they are perfect for an activewear on-the-go look. I have two pairs of Reebok’s and I love them.
- Activewear tops are a MUST! I love anything cropped that gives me some coverage when I want it but doesn’t make me too hot. I love all the ones on the Shopbop site and you can find those HERE.
- Sports Bras! Never go cheap with the sports bras! You cant fake great support and these cute active bras will make you want to show them off! Here are some of my favorites.
- Leggings…you can never have too many! Is it bad I wear leggings more than actual pants? These brands will be sure to pass the squat test, downward dog test, and any active test you throw at it! Shop them HERE.
- I have also been liking the Adam Selman Sport line found HERE.
Be sure to checkout Shopbop for even more amazing sale picks! What do you have your eye on?